The greatest influence on your child’s quality of life – and how happy and successful she will be as a teen and an adult- happens in her first five years. The Regional Preschool Partnership is a voluntary collaboration of agencies helping families take these first critical steps.
- Are committed to supporting families and ensuring that every preschool child enters Kindergarten ready to learn.
- Offer a quality educational preschool experience.
- Implement Creative Curriculum® or High Scope® as their classroom curriculum model.
- Implement evidence based practices promoting positive social and emotional development such as Conscious Discipline® or the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL).
- Encourage children of all ability levels to apply.
- Provide adaptations when necessary for the successful involvement of all children.
- Partner with local agencies to provide evaluations, specialized therapies, and services for children with special needs.
- Can provide resources for families on parent education, food pantries, utility assistance, rent assistance, and the Car Seat Safety Program.
- Are licensed by the state of Michigan.